Restorative Dentistry in North Raleigh
The overall frequency of tooth decay has been significantly reduced over the years due to the use of fluorides and an uptick in patient awareness. However, teeth are always susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage. Sometimes, it is necessary to restore these teeth back to health to sustain a high quality of life and a healthy mouth. Through improved techniques and modern dental technology, we are able to offer additional options for restoring teeth back to their normal shape, appearance and function.
Should your teeth ever require a restorative dental treatment, we are always willing to discuss the options that are available to you. Based on your needs and particular situation, we will recommend the most comfortable and least invasive treatment options. Providing you with excellent care is our number one priority when restoring your smile.
Reasons for Restorative Dentistry:
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in unattractive spaces and gaps between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Prevent the loss of a damaged tooth
- Relieve dental pain and suffering
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive and ineffective dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing function
Restorative Dentistry Services We Offer:
Remember to give your teeth the attention they need today!